- We are one of the largest IT shops in Australia
- You are an experienced at providing IT Support
- Together we can provide simpler and better service
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
Your new team
DE?K Services is an onsite specialist IT Support service. We provide customers with a single point of contact for all IT issues.
DE?K Consultants work within a blended team environment to build strong relationships with customers and external vendors, provide a high quality IT customer experience with the drive to go above and beyond for every customer and in addition, provide an exceptional, proactive support service for high profile Executives.
Your new role
DE?K is an onsite specialist IT Support service. We provide our customers face to face support and training for all IT issues, including:
- Providing ongoing Service Support for agreed Bank systems
- Providing Loan laptop and iPhones service and maintenance of hardware
- Ability to troubleshoot issues on laptops and applications for customers face to face in a timely manner
- Providing training to a group/team
- Reviewing and updating our intranet site with current documentation
- Being familiar with service levels, call priorities, call handling procedures, escalation procedures and interface policy with other support groups including logging and updating calls in the ticketing system
- Recent experience in a Technical Desktop Support role
- Customer Training (One on One and Group)
- Strong PC Hardware & Software skills
- Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Office 2013 / 2016 / 365
- Mobile PC Support (IOS / Android)
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in enhancing the financial wellbeing of our customers and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 15/03/2020