Customer Service Officer / Order Entry
Customer Service role, only working within School Term times! Great Office culture in Family run business!
Your new company
This business is one of Australia's leading national high quality school-wear manufacturers and providers. Proudly an Australian family business for coming up to 100 years! Now seeking a full time, permanent Customer Service / Order Entry candidate for their intimate team based in Wetherill Park.
Your new role
- Inbound customer service calls with a bright and friendly attitude
- Accurate order entry and administrative duties
- Co-ordinating with customers regarding ordering and specific product enquiries
- Co-ordinate backorders
- Co-ordinate all returns and credits
- Basic finance work (ability to read and understand account balances, overdue invoices etc)
- Delivery issues and follow-up
- Solving complex customer issues
- Handling enquiries via email, fax and phone
- Sales order processing
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in customer service with a passion for helping customers
- Data Entry experience, with fast and accurate typing skills
- Excellent communication & listening skills
- An understanding and ability to use a CRM System
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to learn quickly and apply learning
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Full time, permanent work - Only working within School Term Times.
- Monday to Friday 8-4:30pm
- A relaxed, non-corporate office environment - a smaller, family-feel office, whilst still professional
- $24ph - 3.3 weeks paid Annual Leave.
- Family feel office.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Hannah Bennett at email@example.com or call 0280626112.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.