Contact Centre Agent
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is currently seeking an experienced Contact Centre Agent located at Notting Hill, Australia.
- Handling incoming enquiries via telephone, e-mail, web and other channels in a professional and friendly way.
- Maintaining good working knowledge of all company policies, procedures, products, services and promotions.
- Participating in regular team meetings, product awareness sessions and periodic scheduled customer visits.
- Ensuring safe working procedures and practices are always followed.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- One-year experience within a customer service center environment.
- Ability to work 8-hour shifts between the hours of 7.30am and 7.00pm.
- Maintaining good working knowledge of all company policies.
- Ensuring all enquiries are assigned to the nominated specialist and actioned according to set KPIs.