Accounts Payable Officer
Currently seeking an Accounts Payable Officer for a permanent position based in North Sydney. Excellent opportunity for new Accounting Graduate.
- Receive invoices and other accounts payable documentation and check for payment.
- Obtain authorisation for payment from appropriate people, allocate expenditure to the correct GL account and cost centre and ensure invoices are entered in time for weekly payment run processing, adhering to all controls.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with our major suppliers. Work collaboratively to improve work practices and processing efficiencies.
- Follow through on all accounts payable related queries from suppliers and team members.
- Process all team member expense claims in line with guidelines.
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Have the ability to work quickly with impressive attention to detail.
- Create a smooth and efficient accounts payable function to support the finance team
- You are driven - you can be counted on to continually improve the finance team workflow.
- You're used to handling sensitive info and you have a can-do approach.
What is in it for you:
This is an opportunity to get in to your first permanent Accounting Position after recently Graduating. Work alongside a supportive team and report directly to the Financial Controller. Time will be dedicated to training and support you through your career.
If this sounds like your next move, get in touch with Sarah Croke at MARS Recruitment on 0290034***