Client Relations Specialist – Comcare / ORAMS
Perks and Culture
- Deakin location with free onsite parking, close to Coles and Fitness First!
- Investment in your career development with a defined succession plan
- Comprehensive induction and on-boarding, completely tailored to you
- Fully funded events inc. team building exercises and celebratory occasions
- Phone, laptop, and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Tailored flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Annual external professional development allowance and monthly internal training available
- Innovative leave benefits – Recreation leave, volunteer leave, and ADF reservist leave
At Rehab Management people are at the center of our business.
Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people return to work and gain independence but, to achieve that, we need Talented and dedicated professionals like you.
Reporting to the Head of Client Relations, the Client Relations Specialist is responsible for a combination of customer relationship management, new business, quality management, coaching and mentoring consultants, and company-wide strategic business planning and forecasting activities.
Managing an established Comcare/ORAMS customer portfolio, you will bring a broad network and outlook with the expertise to see opportunities, gain access, evaluate value and acquire new accounts.
The Client Relations Specialist will support our team to ensure service delivery meets KPIs including (but not limited to): customer SLA’s, customer relationship outcomes, quality assurance, compliance with internal policies and procedures and service delivery outcomes.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience and exposure to the Comcare/ORAMS framework across both products and services
- Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health (Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Rehabilitation Counselling or Psychology) is highly regarded
- Project management skills
- Strategic and National experience and mindset (cross border referrals and tenders)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in client relations, operational, account and project management
- Excellent management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience in account growth, acquiring new and managing existing business
- Strategic planning and execution
- Exceptional influencing, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of tendering for business & contract implementation
For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Tami on 0447 608 ***.
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.