Accounts Officer - Immediate Start
- Experience in high volume processing
- Experience in Business Process Improvement
- Ability to work to tight deadlines on a regular basis
- Experience in detailed reconciliations utilising high analytical and investigative skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work as a team player
- Advanced Excel skills - Vlookups, Pivot Tables
What you will get in return:
This is a 6 month opportunity with a high possibility of extension, to be a part of a professional and highly skilled environment. This organisation understands the importance of employee well-being and really goes the extra mile to ensure their people have the support they need, both in and out of work. Having fun at work is something that is encouraged as well as impressive benefits unique to this organisation.
- Daily reconciliation of sub-system report against Finance ERP, resolve reconciling issues within agreed time frames for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger accounts.
- Bank deposit allocation processed accurately and within agreed time frames.
- Perform Accounts Payable duties including data entry and processing EFT payments.
- Ensure payments are authorised in accordance within delegation authority
- Maintain the integrity of Master Vendor/Supplier database.
- Experience in Treasury Back Office Settlements.
- Cheque receipting and allocations.
- Ensure compliance with TFA policies, audit and SOX requirements.
- Resolve internal and external customer issues within established timeframes.
- Implement continuous process improvements in areas of responsibility.
If this sounds like your next move, get in touch with Sarah Croke at MARS Recruitment on 0290034***, alternatively you can email for further information - ***********@marsrecruitment.com.au