The accountabilities outlined below indicate the scope of the position. The incumbent may be asked to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically stated in this description.
Selection Criteria for the position
1. Extensive experience and a record of achievement in ICT infrastructure projects in a large and complex ICT environment, including relevant qualifications or equivalent. This includes expert knowledge and demonstrated experience in inter-organisational Citrix technologies, networking, Windows desktop (profile management, configuration and optimisation), Windows Terminal Services and application packaging
2. Demonstrated extensive Citrix environments experience and strong, technical working knowledge of application lifecycle, solutions and deployment methodologies.
3. Superior analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex identity data from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and options, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
4. Superior organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
5. Superior interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with extensive experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
6. Demonstrated experience leading and developing capability of a team, and coaching and advising managers, whilst always fostering a performance based and customer focused work culture.
7. Proven capacity to contribute to and promote strategic initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
8. Capacity and willingness, including current NSW driver's license, to travel to eHealth NSW business and service locations throughout NSW, which may include overnight stay in regional / remote areas