Trainer And Assessor
Your new role
As a Trainer and Assessor you manage a number of Trainees and Apprentices, educating them, teaching best practice and keeping them engaged in learning. While on site, you will meet with clients and review progress, you'll work on development and continuous improvement of the training provided. You will be seen as an expert in your field and be the trusted advisor to trainees and apprentices.
- You have a current driver's license and the capacity for regular travel around Newcastle and the Hunter
- You hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116) OR TAE upgraded units TAELLN411 and TAEASS502 (or equivalent)
- Proven experience and up to date carpentry qualification is essential, ideally 4+ years experience in carpentry or joinery
- You are proficient with computers and can complete administration and reporting requirements with minimal assistance
- Previous experience in training or mentoring apprentices will be highly regarded but is not essential
- You ideally have experience within the vocational training and education sector, including an understanding of ASQA, training package requirements and RTO Standards
- You are willing to obtain or already have a current Working With Children Check and Police Check
What's in it for you?
- Permanent position with competitive salary, fully maintained company vehicle, laptop and phone
- Freedom and autonomy in your role
- Excellent working conditions with a wonderful team of passionate people Support your local community through enriching people's lives with education
- Utilise your skills and experience to mentor and teach others entering into the trade
- Great career development opportunities
If this sounds like an awesome career move for you, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date CV or for more information you can contact Liz at Randstad on **********@randstad.com.au / 02 4032 7*** for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.