IntegrationWorks Australia are looking for mid and senior level Integration Consultants who would like to work in our Sydney and/or Brisbane Offices, and we will be conducting interviews early 2020.
If you are in the Integration space and are looking to flex your existing skills with cutting-edge technologies, then IntegrationWorks is the company for you. We serve leading Australian businesses.
Your role will be to master multiple vendor products that provide full-lifecycle API management for our clients. You will be involved in a variety of integration projects and will have the opportunity to learn new technologies and techniques, whilst being part of a supportive team of like-minded people.
· Deliver API Management solutions and consultation to key clients
· Conceptualise, develop and implement application and data integration solutions utilising DevOps processes.
·Develop and deliver code and configuration artefacts to a high standard, including documentation and an agreed level of testing.
· Carry out technical tasks as part of the software development lifecycle, CI/CD tool chains and provide system analysis.
· Evaluate and implement best practice solutions and always look to resolve software issues to ensure you deliver the highest quality to our customers.
· Minimum 3-5 years direct, hands-on experience with Mulesoft, WSO2, Dell Boomi or an equivalent platform
· Direct, hands-on experience designing, implementing and managing APIs
· Experience developing software and services using Java, C# or a similar language, and supporting tools for version control, testing, automation, etc
We’re IntegrationWorks, and we are passionate about integration.
We take hugely complex enterprise systems, like digital platforms, core systems, PaaS platforms and SaaS and make them play nicely together. We're passionate about DevOps, continuous integration and delivery and moulding development best-practice with emerging technologies (whether proprietary or open-source.)
With unprecedented growth and interest in our services already through 2020, we’re working hard with our partners to deliver customised integration solutions for each individual client as they undergo technological evolution.
With 2020 projected to be a huge year, we're growing and you can be part of that growth! With offices across Australia, come join us.
How to Apply?
Please forward your CV to **********@integration.works