Paralegal opportunity. Kick-start your legal career in government. Convenient Richmond Location.
Your New Company
Is a well-regarded government agency conveniently based in Richmond. You will join a team of competent legal professionals who are tasked with providing advice on administrative law, freedom of information, commercial contract arrangements, prosecutions advice and preparing evidence and court procedure advice.
Your New Role
- You will work closely with the legal team to provide administrative support to senior team members
- Conduct preliminary legal research and compiling legal documents
- Process subpoena and freedom of information (FOI) requests received
- Arrange for legal documents to be filed at Court and Served
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in providing administrative support to senior team members
- Experience in processing FOI requests
- Ability to understand and adhere to strict legislative requirements
- Ability to maintain electronic records and work with a high degree of attention to detail
What you’ll get in return
The anticipated length of the assignment is six months with a competitive hourly rate, along with the opportunity to kick-start your legal career within the government sector.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, or to find out about similar opportunities, contact Teresa Lamanna on 03 8616 8*** [tel:03%208616%208474] or email **************@hays.com.au [mailto:**************@hays.com.au]
LHS 297508 Apply now