Safety & Sustainability Coordinator
In this exciting contract role, you will be involved in all aspects of safety and sustainability reporting, communication and systems. Responsibilities include coordinating and preparing all executive and board level reports and overseeing the maintenance and integrity of management systems to ensure compliance.
Our client has a strong presence in the mining, construction, forestry, agricultural, materials handling and government sectors. The company partners with some of the world’s best brands to deliver quality products and services to its customers. Their core businesses operate in and serve the industrial, motors and logistics sectors as well as the healthcare, insurance, and retail segments.
As the Safety & Sustainability Coordinator you will:
- Produce all safety and sustainability board reports, divisional management reports, internal and external safety and sustainability reports, scheduled and ad-hoc reports;
- Oversee the development of all safety and sustainability marketing, branding, communications and copy write material with the assistance of internal and external marketing stakeholders;
- Develop technical and training documentation to support the Incident Reporting System and meet applicable legislative requirements across multiple jurisdictions;
- Provide guidance and ongoing support/maintenance of the incident reporting system;
- Lead the development and implementation of systems and processes to ensure quality of data and accuracy of performance reporting across multiple jurisdictions;
- Participate in multidisciplinary project teams to deliver safety and sustainability strategies and identify focus and initiative areas; and
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure quality and accuracy of reporting information and close out of investigations and associated actions.
What you will need to succeed?
To excel in this role, you will have:
- Significant experience producing high level technical reports;
- Experience collating information from safety management systems and staff across international jurisdictions and operations;
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills, with exceptional attention to detail;
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to operate with a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism;
- Experience providing technical support for all aspects of safety management systems and reporting;
- Advanced knowledge and experience using the Microsoft Office suite of programs; and
- Experience with systems, such as Noggin, Power BI or other applicable systems would be well regarded.
What’s on offer?
- Working with a great team, in an inclusive and supportive workplace.
- A competitive salary and generous benefits.
If this sounds like you, please click APPLY to submit your cover letter and resume.