Project Service Coordinator
$55K + super
Shailer Park location
Our client is a leading national company who specialise in building products. With offices throughout Australia we are looking for a Project Service coordinator on a permanent basis, who will report to the Customer Service Manager.
You will maintain the highest level of efficiency and commitment to the business and will also but not limited to:
- Managing incoming communication from customers and taking the lead to ensure appropriate action is taken to meet customer needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generating invoices based on works completed, ensuring accuracy to facilitate timely payment of accounts
- Generating service reports to facilitate business performance management
- Undertaking business development activities such as quotation follow up and outbound customer calling
- As required assist to coordinate dedicated field technicians and sub-contractors to fulfil immediate and long term service requirements
- Support the business in other duties that may be required to ensure business continuity and customer satisfaction.
What's on offer?
To the successful person is the opportunity to become an integral member of a reputable business. Salary permanent is $55K + super
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A proven track record in a project environment within construction or building
- A proven track record of effective customer communication
- Excellent word and excel skills to an intermediate level
- Highly developed organisational skills associated with administration functions
- Able to work in a fast paced organisation
- Excellent customer service
- Able to problem solve with good coordination skills
To apply for this position please submit your application in Microsoft Word format online in the first instance. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, thank you in advance for your interest.