- Permanent position
- Awesome Office/ Great team
- Gold Coast location
Want to work where the culture supports and rewards rapid innovation and excellent execution? That is what our clients strive for, where high performance, freedom and responsibility are truly valued and a core part of what you do every day.
A scalable and modular learning platform is critical to their success, and as a member of the team you will contribute to a high performance, highly available system.
What you will do:
- Help test a globally distributed, loosely coupled multi-region platform
architecture in the cloud
- Hands-on manual testing and automation testing of web and mobile software
- Explore emerging technologies and quickly adapt to newer technologies for
- Encourage best practice from a QA and test perspective, in an agile environment
- 2+ years of manual testing experience
- At least 1+ years’ experience in automation testing (using tools like Selenium, Test Complete or Cucumber)
- Experience testing both web and mobile software and experience doing cross browser/device testing
- Experience writing test cases and test plans
- Experience working as part of an Agile development team
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
You will be flexible, adaptable, curious - working out how things tick, and how to best utilise a solution to solve a problem. This is a role where you will be driving your own outcomes so you will be self-organised and proactive, with a keen willingness to learn the ins and outs of this organisation and their systems.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to Sam at email@example.com