Civil Surveyor - Canberra
My client, based in Canberra, is looking for a Civil Surveyor to join their company which provides a diverse range of land surveying in the areas of Construction, Development and Infrastructure.
This company is perfect for someone looking to further their surveying career and be mentored by a group of highly experienced surveyors.
What this opportunity can offer you
To be considered for the role of Surveyor, you will need:
- Work for a company that offers professional surveying services for a variety of development projects in private, council and government enterprises.
- work with the latest innovative technology and software
- you will experience ongoing coaching and mentoring from experienced Registered Surveyors, Project Managers and Support Staff.
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
- Work alongside a high-achieving, valued team who have built and maintained a strong market reputation
- Offer competitive salary packages with flexible arrangements and overtime for field-based roles
- Must have Australian Survey Qualifications
- Must have 3+ years working on Civil/ infrastructure projects
- Experience working on bridge projects preferred
- Knowledge / Experience using Trimble
- GPS experience/knowledge
- Impeccable communication skills; written and verbal.
- Commitment to work and a strong work ethic/attitude.
- A desire to progress with the company and work towards registration.
- need to be a creative problem-solver who is able to learn complex information and communicate their ideas and viewpoints to others easily
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8*** or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Check us out on Google
: https://bit.ly/2whfDMOAdditional information
- National Company
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring
- Work alongside a high-achieving team