Residential Youth Worker
Support young people in residential/out of home care. Casual role with ample hours available. Fortnightly rosters, weekly pay, no time sheets and opportunities to transition into a permanent role with our client.
What you need to succeed
- Further your career in the child protection/out of home care space by providing support to young people in group home and respite settings
- Work with complex care needs and challenging behaviours
• Paid experience as a Youth Worker ideally in a residential setting
• Have an understanding of therapeutic support models
• Experience supporting young people that have trauma related behaviours
• Hold (or currently studying) a minimum Certificate III in a Community Services Related field
• Hold a full & current Australian Drivers Licence and your own reliable vehicle
• Willingness to undertake shift work (morning, afternoon and sleep over shifts) including emergency/on call work
• Hold a current First Aid certificate or be willing to obtain one
• Hold a current NSW Working With Children Check
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
How to apply
Easy! Click on the Apply Now button you see here.
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at **************@edmen.com.au