At Performics, we bring together the best and the brightest of the digital realm to decipher data, uncover stories, and understand why consumers do what they do. The Performics world features math whizzes, storytellers, strategists and creators, and is a place you can grow professionally, take advantage of bespoke training opportunities and cultivate your own career path. As the original performance marketing agency, we convert consumer intent into revenue for the world’s most admired brands. Across a global network operating in 57 countries worldwide, we create connected and personalized digital experiences across paid, earned and owned media. RECMA recognized Performics as one of their Top Digital Agency Networks of 2014. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics is a Publicis Media company.
To learn more, visit www.performics.com.
- Join an agency network known for women in leadership roles!
- We offer incredibly progressive flexible working options to everyone at all levels – let us fit in with YOUR lifestyle not the other way around
- We’re proud of our global mobility program which is one of the best in industry – Access to working ANYWHERE in the world
- Mental health & wellness and diversity & inclusion is something we actively encourage. Ask us more about our initiatives within this space
The Analytics & Insights Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of analytics and cross discipline clients. Your responsibilities range from executing best in class technical and analytical projects, mentoring junior staff members and developing innovative solutions with your peers from other departments.
You are likely a techy with a background in Maths, Statistics, Economics or Digital Performance Marketing. You are results focused and have the ability to see through data where others do not.
- Work with client teams to support in the development of measurement models to help clients understand their businesses
- Work with client teams to develop reporting templates that answer clients key business questions
- Review and evaluate behavioural and performance metrics
- Create custom automated or on-demand dashboards within analytics tools based on the unique reporting needs of the different levels within an organisation and across clients
- Undertake meaningful data analysis and extract the ‘so what’
- Work with digital marketing teams to support development of strategies using analytics data and insight
- Apply statistical analysis to web analytics and in particular search data
- Identify and explain metrics and the related behaviours to non-analytics people effectively and clearly
- Implement and troubleshoot Google Analytics, Google Analytics 360, Tag Manager and other GMP tools
What you’re looking for:
- A culture where you feel empowered to take ownership in your work and your career
- An workplace where your colleagues become your friends
- An agency pushing the boundaries and delivering best in class work every single day!
We recognise balance and difference is important in all business. We encourage you, whatever your background, gender, religion or sexual orientation to apply. If you need other considerations or adjustments please highlight in your application and talent acquisition team will be happy to discuss further.
- Have 2+ years working in the web analytics or digital marketing industry
- Considerable experience working with Google Analytics (experience with non-standard integrations would be beneficial)
- Understanding of media attribution
- Some experience in working with a tag management tools (GTM or other)
- Some knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEO/SEM/Display/eDM etc)
- Strong numerical skills and an inquisitive nature
- At least 1 year of experience working directly with clients
- Exceptional project & time management skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel/Outlook/MS Word etc)
- Strategic thinker and are results and performance focused
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to learn and thrive in a fun and stimulating environment
- The chance to work across some of the biggest and most interesting clients in Australia, within an industry leading agency
- Trailblazers Program: a one-week International training program offered to high achievers
- Our Global Mobility Program offers opportunities for transfer to another agency within the Publicis Groupe, anywhere in the world!
- You Xplore, a global exchange program where participants discover another Publicis Groupe agency culture for 2 weeks
- Community Day: everyone takes the day off to support charity. On this day, our performance is defined by helping others in need
- Robust training and development program
- Regular work from home days and flexible hours
- The Mind, Body Movement Program, which offers corporate gym membership, office massages, healthy snacks and annual flu vaccinations.
- Loyalty Rewards – special leave and anniversary rewards.
**We thank all candidates for applying; however only those candidates selected will be contacted.