The Financial Crimes Portfolio team delivers technology-enabled capability underpinning the prevention, detection and response to Financial Crimes for the Group. The team is responsible for strengthening & optimizing the technology responsible for the Group's sanctions screening and transaction monitoring.
As guardians of quality for the platform, the Financial Crimes Technology Test Practice provides testing services for program delivery whilst enhancing testing tools, skills and uplift.
The role reports in to the Test Director for Financial Crimes Technology & we currently have Multiple opportunities available to join our ever growing team.
See yourself in our team
As a Test Manager within the Financial Crimes Portfolio you will be creating testing strategies to provide testing solutions & services to ensure large scale projects/programs are delivered to CBA quality standards. Working and Managing multiple test teams in planning, scheduling, executing and reporting test outcomes to ensure stakeholder awareness of test effort, issues and agreement of test outcomes. Ensure the CBA quality standards are applied to test deliverables to ensure compliance and auditability & drive key strategic initiatives, providing thought leadership and actively contributing to the Financial Crimes Testing Practice.
The Test Manager will build, maintain and improve the following relationships:
• Test Director, Test Managers (internal to FCT and with other platforms), Test Engineers
• Development Manager, Developers
• Project and Program Managers
• Business Managers
• Scrum Team members
We're interested in hearing from people who have
• Extensive test management experience, preferably in large programs test management
• Exceptional Test Process knowledge and experience.
• Proven experience in driving test automation strategies from inception through to implementation in ETL solutions
• Extensive experience in producing test strategies and test plans
• Strong working knowledge in Payments Data , Big Data, & ETL/Analytics
• Excellent understanding of risk management within the context of financial crimes business.
• Extensive working experience in Agile projects with multiple scrum teams.
• Desire to engage and maintain working relationships with senior business & IT stakeholders.
• Ability to deliver a high level of work quality whilst maintaining high level of productivity
• Experience in quality engineering with commitment to innovation and improvement, minimizing costs, and maximizing resource utilization.
If this sounds like you - apply now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 30/04/2020