Training Consultant - Autonomous Hauling Solutions
Provide effective training and evaluation to customers, dealers, internal personnel and varied audiences to support and promote the sale of Caterpillar products and services with a specific focus on MineStar Command for Hauling.
Support development and execution of global office and operator training programs.
Job duties include but not limited to;
- Develop curriculum for training courses based on objectives established for the various training programs, including development of course modules, appropriate training materials, and assessments.
- Stay current with 1-2 product families to be able to provide instruction re: operation and application techniques, as needed.
- Be liaison with SMEs (Subject Matter Expert) as required to build training materials.
- Demonstrate safe practices, features, capabilities and operation of technology products.
- Participate in courses and / or demonstrations at technology learning centers, Simulation Schools, etc., as needed.
- Provide hands-on and classroom training related to product operation and safety, as needed.
- Interact with dealers, customers and partners as needed for questions regarding assigned training product/s.
- Participate in technology product NPI (New Product Introduction) process as appropriate and collaborate with partner organizations as needed to execute assigned training deliverables.
- Support division's business plan.
Travel range: 20-50% both domestic and international.
- Develop training materials within budget.
QualificationsRequired Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of, and operating skill in, technology products software and their applications
- Strong human relation, communication and organization skills
- Strong program/project management skills
- Demonstrated technology training experience (classroom, dealer and customer facing)
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior related training roles; Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Certificate IV, Training and Assessment
- Understanding of the Caterpillar dealer network
Your road to success is built through a Caterpillar career. As part of the talented Caterpillar team, you appreciate that working for a global leader creates endless opportunities for you.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.