Senior Contracts Administrator
Senior Contracts Administrator required for a major project. Great opportunity for you to gain exposure to a reputable National Builder whose name is renowned in the industry for being one of the best.
You will be working on a $500M+ project from procurement stages through to completion.
Our client is one of Australia's leading construction companies with a diverse portfolio of commercial, residential, retail and industrial projects.
They are active across all states with a wide variety of commercial, residential, retail and industrial projects.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Contracts Administrator will include:
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Administration of the project HSE system
To be considered for the role of Contracts Administrator you will require:
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- Experience working on commercial projects would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Billy Ramsey on 02 9376 8***
or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Check us out on Google
Thanks for your consideration.Additional information
- Highly respected National Construction company
- Major project
- Excellent staff retention records with strong senior management