Manager - Remuneration And Global Mobility
This position has two areas of accountability:
Managing the group wide remuneration and benefits programs, delivering specialist remuneration support across the University. Liaising with, and assisting, People & Culture teams and the University in providing effective remuneration solutions.
Building a strong mobility service to the University which provides clear and consistent advice on mobility (including expats, inbound employees and visiting academics). Continuously review and evolve our mobility policies and processes to ensure they are consistent with common practice across the sector and importantly that they are compliant with external requirements (both locally and overseas).
About Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne is a multi-sector university of science, technology and innovation with more than 54,000 students and 5,000 staff globally. We offer postgraduate, undergraduate, vocational education and online education to provide students with a variety of work-relevant pathways. Our mission is to be a world-class university, creating economic and social impact through science, technology and innovation. We aim to deliver future-ready learners, research with impact and innovative enterprise.
Help connect people with our vision and strategy. The People & Culture team at Swinburne engage, support and inspire our most valuable asset: our people. We provide strategic advice and solutions across the University’s full range of people and culture services.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources, business or other relevant disciplines. Equivalent work experience in related roles will also be well regarded.
- Strong knowledge of remuneration and benefit design, theory, methodology, best practice, industry trends and regulatory environment
- General knowledge of global mobility processes including, experience with immigration/visa requirements, finance methodology, relocation advice, and a sound grasp of what makes mobility programs successful for all stakeholders
- Strong consulting, negotiation and facilitation skills with the ability to function as an effective and respected partner to internal clients
A full list of selection criteria is available within the position description.
- Participate in regular staff and management development programs
- Onsite childcare
- Onsite health services
- Private health insurance discounts
- Discounted annual Myki cards are available to Swinburne staff
To find out more about the extensive range of benefits offered to Swinburne employees please visit Employee Benefits
How to apply and further information
Please submit your application by clicking on the ‘Apply’ link, and submit a resume, cover letter and a response to the Key Selection Criteria, as listed in the position description.
For further information about this position, contact Vera Di Zio, Senior Manager, P&C Operations and Program Management, at email@example.com.
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact Jessie Macintyre, Director (Employee Experience) at firstname.lastname@example.org. For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on email@example.com
Agency enquiries will not be accepted for this position.
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organisation. We are proud of our commitment to equity and inclusion through key initiatives such as our Charter of Cultural Diversity, Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan, Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan. Equity and diversity are integral to our 2025 vision to be a world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation.
Applications close at 5pm on Tuesday 31st March 2020