Senior Manager - Carrier Management, Telecommunications Asia Pacific
What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be leading a technology commercial function involving sourcing process for Telecom network related products and services for both captive requirements of Verizon as well as network requirements for customers of Verizon. While guiding your internal clients through the network acquisition process, you’ll be identifying potential suppliers, drafting requirements, analyzing qualifications, negotiating deals, and monitoring supplier performance. Our purchasing power combined with your skills and expertise will help us maintain our market-leading position. Come play an important role in driving continuous cost savings and revenue generation.
- Measuring Telco Expense and delivered Revenue for the assigned region.
- Performing market analyses to find potential suppliers.
- Guiding internal business partners through the supplier selection process.
- Working cross-functionally with legal, products and operations to onboard carriers and products.
- Managing the sourcing process, ensuring that it complies with our policies.
- Validating that suppliers are upholding contract terms and conditions.
- Providing management and development of Telco budget.
- Achieving annual in-year cost savings target assigned to S Korea and APAC Voice region by identifying, monitoring and directly managing cost saving projects.
- Establishing and implementing network optimization initiatives to reduce cost.
- Providing commercial evaluation of new vendors and new services in coordination with the various product teams.
- Creating and implementing Service Improvement Plans when necessary.
- Negotiating contracts (Master Service Agreements and Service Level Agreements) for new vendors and new products in a timely manner.
- Managing vendor performance on service delivery, service assurance and access quoting.
What we’re looking for...
You belong to the Telecom industry and you’re well versed in network techno commercial languages. Because you are a master relationship builder, external suppliers/customers/partners see you as an invaluable partner and internal clients see you as a trusted advisor. You have no problem juggling multiple simultaneous projects and you’re no stranger to tight timelines. Balancing the intersection of cost, efficiency, quality and revenue, you expertly negotiate the best outcomes for all parties.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- One or more years of experience in Network Planning, Network Products and Optimization.
- Industry Network Certificates.
- Partnershipse with telco .
- Experience with network transformation across Australia.
- Experience with integration and onboarding of NBN network offerings.
- Experience liaising with vendors, service providers, and external resources and monitor contractual obligations and service life cycle management.
- Understanding of network products like ELAN, MPLS, IP, SDWAN, VNS, and SIP candidate with experience in both planning and product.
- Willingness to Travel.
Even better if you have:
- A Degree.
- An engineering degree in Electronics.
- Ten or more years of experience in Network Planning, Network Products and Optimization.
- Experience with network transformation across Asia and Europe.
- Both local and global experience in all requirements.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.