SITE SUPERVISOR/MANAGER MULTI RESIDENTIAL BUILDS
Our client is a distinctively positioned expert in the delivery of low/medium & high density living solutions. They create innovative, architecturally designed townhouses that aim to inspire. They currently have large pipe-line of work with strong job security for the future for the successful candidate.
They currently have a vacant position in their Projects team overseeing builds throughout Melbourne
The successful candidate will possess the following
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role supervising multi-residential and medium density construction projects.
- Tertiary qualification in building and construction or similar discipline
- Have a consistent work history
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work at a fast pace, both independently and as part of a team
- Sound understanding of OH&S processes
- Managing direct employees, sub- contractors, suppliers and other site personnel
- Interpreting building plans, regulations, codes of practice in order to direct the progress of work and monitor compliance
- Supervising projects at varying stages of the build process
- Arranging supplies of material and equipment and verifying delivery
- Reporting to management re onsite activity with clear lines of communication to your Construction Manager and fellow Supervisors
- Monitoring and strictly controlling ETS spending
- Supervise in a safe and effective manner, to ensure risk/injury mitigation
- Oversee contract variations, maintaining sound records
- Establishing and maintaining, excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships (clients, colleagues, subcontractors, local authorities etc)
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to join a company with exceptional growth and long-term security. They have an outstanding culture and a supportive and inclusive environment with a great team culture. This is an opportunity not to be missed for an experienced Site Manager/Supervisor, Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Please contact Christopher from Wtalent on 0499 008 *** for a confidential chat or send an email to ***********@wtalent.com.au.