- $37k - $42k + Super
- Western Suburbs Location
- On-Site Parking
Our client, an established family owned distributor of fresh and frozen foods, dry goods and paper products. Joining a leader in the industry, this varied role will give you the opportunity to be part of a well-respected and dynamic company.
Working with our experienced team and reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following:
Your Skills & Experience:
- Supporting the Managing Director with daily administrative tasks
- Assist with Accounts Receivable by following up on outstanding accounts and documenting the outcome
- Processing of client orders and invoices
- Online marketing such as uploading promotions to website and assisting customers with using the app.
- Providing support to the Sales team
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Organising packages and deliveries
- Answer phone queries (on average 15-20 per hour) and taking accurate messages
- Prior experience in customer service and running a reception desk
- Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Prior exposure to Navision, our accounting system, will be highly regarded
- Data entry experience with 95% accuracy
- Strong communication skills, so a very clear speaking voice and a confident phone manner
- Be able to work independently and take direction from a variety of staff
- Own reliable transport
They are looking for someone available to commence ASAP and the working hours for this position is 9:00am to 5:00pm.
If you believe this is the role for you, please click on APPLY NOW.
Note: Due to the expected high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.