- Located in Truganina
- Competitive Salary
- Full Time - Monday to Friday
Kings is an Australian private family-owned and operated company established in 1991 offering integrated supply chain solutions across Australia and New Zealand. Today, Kings now employs more than 800 staff, engages over 1300 subcontracted drivers and more importantly, offers a diverse range of career opportunities across Australia and New Zealand.
With strong footholds in express transport, permanent vehicle solutions, contract logistics and warehousing our mission is delivering excellence in logistics with our commitment to People First, Strong Capabilities, Safety Always and Sustainability. We believe in being collaborative, progressive, trustworthy and united as a team.
Based on our client's site in Truganina, your responsibilities will be to ensure the smooth running of the contract from an operational perspective Your duties will include;
- Coordinating vehicles from dispatch
- Facilitating runs and ensuring they depart when expected
- Customer service and liaison at an operational level e.g regarding delivery times
- Daily and weekly reporting
- Conduct safety and load restraint audits
- Conducting toolbox talks and training
- Have supervisor experience preferably with Transport and/or Steel
- Previous experience working from a client site or office is desirable
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable using and learning new systems and are tech-savvy
- Focused and conscientious towards health and safety
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma Principles
- Excellent time management and is self-motivated
- Experience in relationship building and excellent customer service
- Able to work in high pressure and stressful situations
You will be working within a close-knit team environment where you will be given the support to learn and develop within your position. Joining a growing business gives you the opportunity for succession plans and career progression. We work hard, we have fun and we take pride in delivering the best service to the market. You will be offered a competitive remuneration package, along with other benefits such as discounted health insurance with Medibank.