Quantum Expert Analyst - Claims And Disputes
Our client is a specialist operational technology and management consulting company who have established themselves as a strong player in the Melbourne construction market. Their clients include Tier 1 builders, and they are involved in some of Australia’s most complex and large-scale road and rail projects.
They are currently experiencing a unique increase in business and require a Quantum Expert Analyst to assist in collating information and preparing reports for Expert Witness’ and providing expert advice to Lawyers regarding claims and disputes. The ideal candidate for this role will have 10+ years’ experience in a similar role, with a strong background in Quantity Surveying.
Now is the time for you to put your vast expertise to use in a new challenge - contact us to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
- A leading construction consultancy based in Melbourne’s CBD, who are currently experiencing stronger than average growth and demand.
- Fantastic dynamic and progressive business with a very high staff retention rate. You will find out why when you take the plunge and apply!
- They are seeking a dynamic and experienced Quantum Expert witness to join their team in a claims and disputes capacity. You will be given autonomy, and the support required to excel in the role.
- You will utilise your extensive experience as a Quantum Expert for claims and disputes in order to complete a robust analysis of quantum entitlements under contract or tort
- Comprehensive understanding of Risk & Opportunity management
- Discovery of Causative Events to compile claims
- Claims Writing
- Advising Clients on revenue and time recovery strategies
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in claims and disputes, with strong background in Quantity Surveying.
- You will be degree qualified in quantity surveying or an equivalent discipline, and you will ideally be chartered to MRICS or MAIQS level, or actively working to a recognised professional accreditation in your chosen field.
- Experience working on large scale road/rail/infrastructure projects.
- Extensive experience with claims and disputes.
- Extensive experience liaising with Barristers, Lawyers and Expert Witness’
- Experience working with Tier 1 Construction Contracting companies in Australia or overseas.
- Excellent English language skills including written and verbal
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
If you meet the above criteria, don’t delay, apply now to be considered for this amazing opportunity.
Please call Charlie Kat on 0491 236 *** or email your application to ***********@consultive.com.au