Field Technical Spt Rep IV (00S31D)
Within the family there is a range of technical and managerial customer on-site functions. The family of jobs is focused on managing the onsite delivering of software services, pre-sales, post-sales or service delivery support, installation and configuration for customer environments. The jobs solve various business systems, networking and applications problems for standard industry servers, specialized or complex clustered environments. Deliver reactive and proactive activities according to Service Level Agreement to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty. Provides direct post-sales systems on site technical support for reactive and proactive customers. Each position maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring clear business and technical solution alignment, clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met. Jobs are responsible for company Total Customer Experience as well as the revenue growth, profitability, and account retention.
- Provide Customer with overview of installation activity, site-specific information and access to appropriate contacts.
- Handle Customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, provide guidance, escalate issues according to established procedures.
- Provide software service, pre- sales, post-sales or service delivery support.
- Deliver services, including customized services to large enterprise, complex or corporate accounts.
- Use proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities.
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum Vocational/Diploma/ Associate Degree (technical field) with 3-5 years of working experience in related fields or Degree holder with 2-4 years relevant working experience.
- Experience with support of full range of company products in Customer base.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Broad knowledge of corporate policies, products, markets and processes, as well as an understanding of business management principles and practices.
- Thorough knowledge of administrative or technical practices Proficient Field Technical Support skill set.
- Knowledge of assigned company hardware system platforms.
- Familiar with networking and all supported operating system platforms (i.e. company- UX, NT, Linux, etc.)
- Knowledge of high availability system environments.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong Customer relationship building skills Ability to manage complex Customer problems.
- Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations.
- Project management, analysis, communication, scheduling, controlling, and presentation skills.
- Good teamwork with peers and company personnel.
- Demonstrate consistent, acceptable performance of all business fundamentals.
- Knowledge of portfolio of services.
- Basic knowledge of change management process and tools available.
- Schedule and participate in on-site account support meetings both internal and external .