ServiceNow System And/Or Flexera Administrator
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
A ServiceNow System and/or Flexera Administrator maintain the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform by performing application maintenance, managing support for incidents related to ServiceNow applications, and contributing to ServiceNow software releases by delivering configuration tasks and features.
This professional will be also part of a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) team and, as such, should spend up to 50% of his time doing "operations" related work the other 50% of its time on development tasks such as new features, scaling, or automation.
Therefore, the ideal candidate is a highly qualified ServiceNow and/or Flexera System Administrator with knowledge of code development and automation.
- General support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow and/or Flexera platform and associated applications.
- Maintain the integrity of the ServiceNow platform across production and pre-production instances.
- Design, develop, build, and customize ServiceNow applications
- Manage and support ServiceNow Portal, workflows and integrations.
- Implement new systems or add-ons, helping with problem resolution, and tests to ensure system efficiency.
- Participate in performance tests, and identify bottlenecks and opportunities for optimization
- Perform analytics on past data, such as incidents and usage patterns for predicting issues and take proactive steps to implement improvements
- Work with product development teams to design and implement automation, tooling, and coding to continuously improve applications and systems reliability, scalability and performance
- Use software development discipline to optimize day to day work through better automation, monitoring, alerting, testing and deployment
- Work with product engineering teams throughout the software life cycle ensuring sustainable software releases
- Contribute to around the clock support coverage as needed
- Support documentation of standard processes and best practices
- Mentor less senior ServiceNow and/or Flexera Administrators and SRE Team members.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- Methodical approach and strong troubleshooting and complex problem solving skills
- Established record working in fast paced changing environment, large scale applications across the stack
- Professional curiosity and a desire to develop deep understanding of services and technologies.
- Proactive, self-motivated, customer-focused, organized, and a good communicator.
- Aptitude to be a good team player and the willingness to learn and implement new technologies as needed
Required Technical Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in ServiceNow configuration and administration with overall 12-14 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
- Strong working knowledge of the ServiceNow data model and relationships and ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change Management, Workflow Mgmt and Orchestration.
- Experience on minor enhancements and hotfixes and ServiceNow data maintenance (user, group, locations), ACL’s, UI Actions, Catalog Items, etc.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes
- ServiceNow Administration Certification
- 2-3 years of experience in Flexera FNMS configuration and administration with overall 12-14 years of IT experience
- Flexera FNMS v2018 + Tool Deployment and Support skills.
- Experience with ServiceNow Domain Separation, Service Portal and Performance Analytics
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology, with participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production
- Understanding of automation and orchestration principles and experience in the development of automated tools, systems and services
- PHP, Perl, or Python with respect to designing, coding, testing and software delivery
- Knowledge of infrastructure components such as cloud computing services (AWS and Azure) and containerization technologies (Kubernetes)
To be eligible for the this role you must be an Australian Citizen