A large multi-national supermarket chain with 10,000 stores in 20 countries.
Positions available for: Cessnock, Singleton, Rutherford, Maitland and Kurri Kurri.
• Stock merchandise as required in all areas of the store
• Accurately check off deliveries to store
• Undertake inventory as directed by the Area Manager
• Maintain a clean, hygienic and pest-free store. Undertake cleaning activities as required
• Ensure all controls, policies, procedures and guidelines (e.g. Product Recall, Employee Handbook, Food Safety, Due Diligence, Handling of Payments, National and Department Handbooks etc.) are followed
• Ensure all current legal requirements and responsibilities are adhered to at all times and adequate records maintained
• Work in accordance with our Corporate Responsibility Principles
• Work in accordance with the client's Australia Code of Conduct
• Work in accordance with the principles of the client's Management System
• Implement and maintain the policy and procedures governing Occupational Health and Safety.
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, it is the responsibility of the Store Assistant to carry out individual tasks requested by the Store Manager which are in the nature of the job description or result out of necessity of the business.