Environment Release Manager
Our client is a clear leader within their Industry. They pride themselves on their internal people orientated culture and also the continued uplift of technology to support the business and its customers. Due to system and product transformation we require an Environment Release Manager to join the team.
The responsibilities of the role revolve around:
- Develop, implement and improve compliance with the solution frameworks, strategies, standards, processes, methodologies and initiatives in respect to environment management and release cutover responsibilities, to synchronise business solutions (data, application configuration, program objects and technology solutions) across the multiple integrated systems and other supported system landscapes.
- Manage, review and maintain appropriate system environment landscapes that will support both release and production support activities across the multiple integrated enterprise systems landscape
- Manage and coordinate environment management and release cutover activities relating to the various systems environment landscapes that support the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams to ensure that all application, infrastructure (both application hosting and network related), capacity, connectivity, environments, systems and technology is delivered on time and in accordance with the overarching program delivery plan for the solution.
- Manage and coordinate technical, business and data cutover activities under controlled releases, for the solution design, build, test and implementation phase of each release.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ability and experience in leading and managing the provision of environment management strategies and activities and release cutover activities solutions under controlled releases for a significant program of work.
- Knowledge of and experience applying project management methodologies, principles and practices, including stakeholder management and change management principles.
- Strategic thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven advanced communications skills and the ability to consult and to effectively negotiate with a diverse range of stakeholders and build positive relationships in an environment of change.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 8080 7282 or e: **********@peoplebank.com.au