Business Development Manager
Our business is growing, and we are looking for a team member to take control of our Sydney and Newcastle sales. We are seeking a team member who has a true business development focus and proven track record of organic growth.
This opportunity is initially a solo role, with the opportunity for someone to build their own success.
If you have a proven track record of organic growth, with a high level of business acumen and problem-solving skills, then this role might be for you.
* Key focus and commitment to build the Sydney and Newcastle businesses organically
* Update Business Development pipeline with opportunities and status of the opportunity
* Actively prepare weekly sales cycle visits. This will include visiting new and existing customers
* Monitors and participate in operations in assigned sections including inspecting projects, developing and implementing modifications and improvements, to ensure that safe work practices and standard operating procedures are followed.
* Answers questions and provides information related to projects including resolving problems, providing expertise in area of assignment.
* Interacts professionally with the clients and staff; maintains effective working relationships and works in cooperation with the management team to effectively meet departmental objectives.
* Provides input into the development of the assigned area of responsibility;
* Prepares records related to the work performed; ensure invoices are entered in the computerised system.
* Actively participate in ensuring that ISO 9001:2008, AS/NZS 4801 and ISO 14001 standards are maintained
* Adhoc projects as directed by National Sales Manager
Qualifications & Skills
* Tertiary qualifications in business, or an equivalent discipline are highly desirable
* 3+ years’ experience in sales. Sewer and Stormwater industry experience is highly desirable
* Demonstrated experience in a business environment that requires the use of analytical and problem-solving techniques
* Demonstrated financial management and commercial business experience in a Sewer and Stormwater Industry
* Demonstrated communication experience with external and internal stakeholders
* Highly developed skills in project management.