Technical Support Analyst - Level 2
Tenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment; we have 3 contract opportunities for experienced Level 2 Technical Support Analysts to join a growing start-up based in North Sydney. Day to day you be responsible for providing level 1 & 2 support for incoming enquires via phone and email.
We are looking for technically strong individuals with proven experience in route cause analysis, who have the ability to really hit the ground running!
Role duties Include:
Skills & attributes required:
- Manage incoming requests via phone and email from customers and external partners
- Monitor open requests whilst providing feedback and updates within set guidelines
- Provide training to customers and also offer remote support i.e installations, upgrades, connectivity issues.
- Problem solve and identify route cause analysis
- Take ownership of resolution management including escalating to wider IT organisation
What's in it for you?
- 2+ years of level 2 technical support or similar technical experience
- Degree qualified within a related field (i.e computer science)
- Technical understanding of Microsoft Windows 10 and iOS operating systems
- Experience with supporting peripherals such as scanners, receipt and label printers.
- You are naturally curious with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- High-level communication skills both written and verbal with strong attention to detail with
- $70k package including super and leave entitlements
- 6 month contract with potential to go permanent based on success
- Start-up business exciting opportunity to really make an impact
- Supportive, team focused and collaborative working culture
- Monday to Friday working from 12pm – 8pm
All successful candidates require full working rights
Do not miss this exciting opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format - we are interviewing immediately.