Fundraiser & Brand Ambassador - Work From Home Opportunity!
Elements Group is an Australian Field Marketing agency – the new kid on the block – bringing Scandinavian know-how and experience down under – uniquely positioned to introduce a new standard of service to the Australian market!
They attract and welcome new customers and members for high-end brands, through their innovative live campaigns and flawless brand ambassadorship, increasing brand awareness via interacting with people in relaxed settings and Telesales. - You get to work locally with the opportunity to work from home
Over the years they have engaged with Retail, Events, fundraisers/charity & Sales Contractors to give them a major opportunity to perform high standard sales and customer service by providing ongoing coaching and mentoring through various areas of the sales and marketing industry.
Pushing yourself the extra inch! Have you got what it takes to be the next Fundraising Superstar?
Successful applicants will -
- Previous experience in a fundraising role, face to face & customer service is highly regarded
- Career driven
- Fluent in English
- Leadership skills
- Full-time availability
- Fun and Bubbly personality
- Provide Customer Service
- Create Brand awareness
- Generate Face-to-Face Sales
- Telemarketing and telesales experience
As a Fundraiser & Brand Ambassador, you will be promoting charities, by engaging with customers, creating a brand/educational experience whilst generating sales through product recognition and positive interactions, through personal engagement and via phone calls
We provide you with
- Guaranteed salary with uncapped bonuses and progression opportunities
Full training provided to become a fully-fledged fundraiser!
- We offer sociable work hours with a great team-building environment
- Work from home opportunity
- You get to work with our Superstar Fundraisers and take to the streets to make the change you want to see in the world
- You will become part of the global community of fundraising - having the opportunity to fundraise with other fundraising teams across the country
- We run weekly social activities where you'll learn first hand about how we work around the world
- We equip our fundraisers with an awesome induction plan where you will learn all the relevant know-how to become a real change-maker!
- Most importantly you will be working directly for some of the world's largest humanitarian non-profit organisations helping to tackle issues all over Australia and the world!
- Product and industry coaching
- Support & on-going mentoring
- Excellent uncapped commissions & incentives
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential within the sales and marketing industry
These roles are working on a full-time employment model and we are only currently accepting applications at this stage for people that are available full-time with full working rights in Australia.