Recruitment Consultant | Children Services | CBD Locations
We are currently recruiting for an experienced recruitment consultant who has worked in either children services or allied health. This is a fast paced and high volume recruitment role. They have offices in the CBD and capability to WFH also.
The day to day:
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Coordination and scheduling interviews for candidates
- Drafting and writing position descriptions and job advertisements
- Interview and shortlist candidates
- Primary roles are childcare educators and Allied Health professionals
- Utilising multiple databases for candidate management
- Phone Screening and video interviews
- Previous experience with Oracle Taleo or ORC Systems
- Previous experience in recruiting childcare or allied health professionals
- Experience in a high volume recruitment role
- A knowledge of industry regulatory procedures
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
If this sounds like you and you can commit to a role until end of November 2020, please apply today through the ad.