Hospital Director (Maternity Leave Contract)
- Are you someone who has loads of amazing ideas but aren't in a position that allows you to spread your wings?
- Are you hungry and driven to make a real mark on a clinic?
- Are you looking to progress your career with a fantastic clinic on the lower north shore of Sydney?
Do we have a role for you!! We are looking for an exceptional individual to fill the role of Hospital Director (maternity leave contract). THE HOSPITAL & THE TEAM:
Vetfriends Chatswood is a purpose built Hospital built just over 10 years ago which offers the latest in veterinary medicine and facilities. We are equipped with digital radiology, dental radiology and brand-new ultrasound on top of the usual toys including the full in-house laboratory. The veterinarians are supported by a wonderful team of experienced nurses who all share the passion of providing the gold standard care to our patients and clients. Our clientele is excellent who allows thorough work up of our patients. We are a gold level Cat friendly clinic accredited by International Society of Feline Medicine.
We are in need of a Hospital Director for a 13 month maternity leave contract. You are an experienced Vet that is looking to take the next exciting step in their career or you are an experienced Hospital Director looking for a new challenge. You thrive off a fast-paced environment and seek challenges to develop your career.
An ideal candidate should have the following;
- 5+ years’ experience in small animal practice and the ability to work sole charge.
- Strong medical and surgical knowledge.
- Interest in leadership, business development and management.
- A warm, mature fun personality with extraordinary communication skills and an absolute team player.
- Someone who can connect with clients from all demographics and backgrounds.
- Someone who leads by example both in your professional duties and your staff interactions.
- Have the flexibility and availability to work a variety of days.
- Embraces and nurtures a family friendly work environment.
- Display drive and a strong work ethic that will be appreciated and rewarded.
Apply below or to find out more information please call Dom Paton on 0414 704 *** or *************@vet.partners