Mid Level UX/UI Designer
Despite the current climate we are still hiring! One of our best Clients is looking for a Mid-Level UX/UI designer based in Surry Hills.
We are looking for someone who has possible worked in an Agency/Consultancy in the past, someone who likes to work on interesting projects of different sizes.
We're looking for someone with great communication skills and will grab "the bull by the horns".
If you are a talented and passionate Designer read ahead!
Day to Day responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- You will be responsible for project design - from start to end: from project scoping, research, concept and design, through to handover and beyond - to website testing, client training and launch
- Working on site with company clients and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively on projects with senior designers, as well as mentor junior designers
- You will work on different sized projects
- Using Adobe Products such as adobe creative suite, sketch, Illustrator and After Effects
- Setting up and sitting in on workshops
- Designing prototypes for wireframes
- Be highly skilled in Graphic Design and Website Design
- Have a gorgeous portfolio with lots of experience in Website projects
- Be a great communicator, with strong experience setting up mock ups, workshops and designing prototypes for wireframes
- Have strong time management skills, as well as working to a budget
- Be highly skilled in UI tools including, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Illustrator and After Effects
- Have previous experience working in a Digital agency
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Awesome company culture and perks
- Working with great Clients and projects
- Competitive salary of $75 k - $85k + super
if this sound like you please send your CV to **************@s2p.com.auAdditional information
- Strong Graphic Design experience
- Awesome company culture
- User centric solutions