SUPERMARKET Duty Manager- SYDNEY (SOUTHERN SUBURBS)
My client is a community-focused, family-owned and operated Supermarket chain. They support local producers, ranging fantastic product the majors don’t, as well as carrying the very best range of major brands at competitive prices. They care about their local customers and generously donate to local community groups.
Role responsibilities include:
- implement business processes and ensure the team delivers optimum customer relationships and sustainable financial returns
- provide leadership, ensuring a cultural environment where people are motivated to succeed
- attract, retain, develop, and promote the best people for the role
- ensure a culture of superior customer service
- meet financial obligations, deliver an improved bottom line performance year on year
- ensure maximum turnover of stock through effective management
Whilst this retailer has very high standards and expectations, the key difference compared to the major supermarkets, is that they are family-owned, less bureaucratic, and you will not need to just be a check-list ticker. You will be given some room to showcase your creative retail flair! A very competitive salary package is on offer! !!! APPLY NOW !!!
DO NOT WASTE ANOTHER SECOND!
Applications will be assessed as they are received.
It is anticipated that initial conversations and interviews
will occur prior to the closing date of this advertisement.
- Showcase your creative retail flair!
- A very competitive salary package is on offer!
- QUESTIONS? CALL Stephen Moir on 1300 448 820