Corporate Banking – Client Services Officer
Salary description: Market Rate
$50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading global corporate bank. They are seeking an experienced corporate banking operations candidate with impeccable communication skills and 2+ years in experience across either corporate loans, cash management. trade finance, supply chain, payments, or guarantees to join their team in a front line client services role.
Candidates must be currently based in Australia to be considered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for being a main point of contact for corporate banking clients and providing front line client service throughout the client life cycle as well as assisting with loan servicing duties and client static data input/monitoring.
- Manage clients’ enquiries & complaints
- Handle all account management related enquiries (bank statement / balance check / update of Board Resolution / account details / audit request)
- Provide feedback on missed deals to business lines
- E-banking support (Connexis Cash, Trade, Supply Chain, Centric, Cortex Deposit) and others as appropriate.
- Facilitate Term Deposit requests
- Prepare facility letter and security documents
- Liaise with Legal if client requests to change the standard facility letter
- Send contract to client and chase for signature
- Due diligence and conformity check
- AML queries and reporting
- Communicate to the business and compliance with daily and monthly AML reports
- Contact clients for further information in relation to their payments due to compliance escalations.
- Client Services experience
- Knowledge of Client agreement format and type of content (Letter of Offer for instance).
- Client Support via services centre, call centre etc.
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking products, payments.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Corporate Banking processing environment
- Tertiary studies in the Banking / Finance Industry