Paid Search Manager
- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- SEM optimisation + campaign management for SMB channel. Robust strategy
- Ranked one of the Fortune 100 “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $411 + super p/d
This global SAAS business have been growing their brand around the world, and have been recognised as one of the fastest growing global tech companies of the past few years. Providing a highly efficient SAAS solution (the best in their industry), they have a fantastic global team who all contribute to an excellent working environment in top of the range offices, and have huge plans over the next 12 months.
What Will You Do?
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager of the Paid Media team, you will play a vital role in bringing all their SEM in-house and away from agencies, using a ready-to-go and robust strategy to help drive the acquisition of new SMB customers through effective Paid Search campaigns.
The role in a nutshell:
What Do You Need?
- Executing a robust SEM strategy to drive growth within the SMB channel, and contributing new ideas to the current approach
- Hands-on data analysis to drive CPA, CRO and ROI improvements
- Daily optimisation, reporting, copy testing, audience strategies, bidding / budget changes and quality score reviews
- Collaboration with the wider marketing team to align with their SEO, social media and programmatic initiatives
- Use of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and SA360
ESSENTIAL: 2-4 years SEM experience within agency or in-house
ESSENTIAL: An energetic, enthusiastic mindset with a growth mentality
- Experience with SA360, Google Ads and / or Microsoft Ads
- Tag Manager tools would be a bonus
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile manner across multiple functions and geographies
- Daily rate equivalent of $90,500 + super
- Guaranteed 12 month position
- Social events – camping, BBQs, dragon boat racing, and games nights
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply through the link below or email your resume to *************@denovo.com.au . Due to volumes, only successful applicants will be contacted directly