Customer Service Officer
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and driven, customer service professional who has worked in a Call Centre environment and is available for immediate start!
This role as a Customer Service Coordinator requires an individual who is available to work Tuesday to Saturday (hours Tuesday to Fri 11-7 and Saturday 9-5)
This role will suit someone with call centre experience, looking for a fantastic work environment and an amazing brand!
The role includes:
- Responding to all customer enquiries received via phone, email and helpdesk in a timely manner aiming for a one touch customer service experience;
- Outbound calls to existing customers to follow up on transactions and create a follow through experience
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Handle customer disputes and complaints per the values of the company
- Manage refunds, loyalty enquiries and handle all customer issues
- Record all communication and actions and ensure they are performed accurately and thoroughly;
- Perform daily administration tasks and achieve KPIs outlined by the team leader.
- A positive attitude and exceptional work ethic;
- A love of animals!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- An excellent customer-centric focus;
- Good time management skills and the ability to work autonomously and within a team;
- The ability to problem solve;
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in a contact centre environment
Interested? Email your resume to *******@bestresources.com.au or hit the "Apply Now" button. This opportunity will not last!
No working holiday visas please- permanent working rights are required!