Project Business Analyst
- Full-Time opportunity
- Join values driven organisation
Beyond Bank Australia is a customer owned bank with branches nationally. In addition to providing high-quality banking services, we are committed to benefiting our customers and their communities.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Project Business Analyst to join our team within the Integration Business Unit. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will provide guidance, advice and support to people charged with delivering projects across the entire business.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Contribute to creating and maintaining a great team environment, sharing knowledge and collaborating on solutions and improvements
- Facilitate and manage workshops with varying levels of participants
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing reports
- Work with the risk and compliance teams to ensure that all deliverables are in alignment with the internal and external Risk and Compliance policies
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Facilitate UAT with business users to ensure the efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of systems
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Continuous improvement
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernise systems
To be successful in this role, you will have most of the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to work with, understand and influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users and build relationships.
Here at Beyond Bank Australia we set you up for success by offering a workplace full of opportunities to further develop your career, as well as the flexibility to balance work, life and family.
As a certified B Corp we are using our business as a force for good.
Applications close by COB 31 March 2020