A large food manufacturing plant is looking for Maintenance Fitters to attend to machine breakdown and maintenance on a variety of production machinery. You should be experienced within a food, or fast-moving manufacturing environment to best fit the position. The employer is prepared to consider local, interstate and overseas applicants able to move when the current Covid-19 travel restrictions are lifted. Please send your resume or inquiry if you meet the requirements.
- Qualified as a Fitter having completed a formal apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Experienced working in a Food or fast-moving manufacturing environment.
- Experienced working on Hydraulics, Pneumatics, gear boxes and conveyors (chain and belt driven).
- Experienced with preventative maintenance to minimize break downs.
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise multiple failures.
- Good English to communicate via two-way radio with fellow team members
- In good health to manage the physical demands of the role.