Australian Carers are expanding
In-house Frontend Word designer and digital marketing
Our company is all about quality and we're looking for a quality candidate to match - the proof is in the pudding.
We’re growing rapidly and we need someone with both the website development and digital marketing skills to expand our online presence and make our company’s vision come to life.
Australian Carers is an NDIS provider based in Norwest. We are in the process of expanding, our Adelaide office opened this week and other states are in the pipeline
Technical skills we need from you:
- Expert in implementing designs with WordPress and creating custom wordpress themes
- You know CSS like the back of your hand
- Digital and Social media experience across a range of platforms
- Understand the effect of your work on performance
- The ability to keep on top of current industry trends and know how to develop and implement them accordingly
Traits we're looking for in you:
- Takes ownership and responsibility for complete work
- Attention to detail for UI is paramount.
- Ability to communicate ideas to the team and know the steps to achieve them
- Understanding of "why" not just "what" you do
- Concerned about "how" the work is done - code quality is a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to self-manage
- Real team player – collaborating with the team to achieve goals
- Flexibility and creativity
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Ability to create, organise, and apply social media campaigns
- A desire for learning
- Excellent time management skills
- Agency experience
- Business sensibilities
- Desire to utilise your talents in a growing service industry
- Ability to learn about and understand our key demographic
What will you get:
- Competitive salary + superannuation
- Tight-knit family-style culture
- Fun and fast-paced place to work
- Western suburbs location right next to Bella Vista Metro line - save yourself the exhausting travel to the city. Ample parking is also available.
- Potential to work with other technologies depending on experience or skill
- 2+ years minimum experience
- Australian Citizen or Permanent residents only
Job Type: Part Time/Full Time
Location: Bella Vista in Sydney’s vibrant northwest.
If you're a keen web developer, love building a beautiful user interface and experience, and understand how to use current (and future) digital marketing strategies to best effect, then submit your resume & a public git repository of your work, we would love to chat!
As we love to do things personally and 1 on 1, no recruiters please,
Please send current CV and cover letter along with salary expectations to *********@australiancarers.com.au