Finance Manager - Markets
Our client, a leading global electronic trading house, are seeking a Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis. Leading a team of 4, you will partner with all areas of the business to ensure Financial Controls’ agenda is supportive and aligned to the organisational wide strategy.
- Manage the treasury requirements for the business, ensuring robust cash and capital forecasting, optimising cash return / liquidity.
- Manage the accounts payable function.
- Manage payroll and all other remuneration processes.
- Ensure all internal and external financial reporting are completed accurately.
- Help to drive various change initiatives.
- Develop and lead a bright and ambitious team of four.
- Help to further develop the Control Framework across Finance to ensure risks are identified, mitigated and controlled.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have a strong background in financial markets, with a focus on business controls and demonstrated experience as a Finance Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce or Business;
- CA/CPA qualified or international equivalent;
- Detailed technical accounting, regulatory capital and taxation rule knowledge and experience in advisory and implementation;
- Demonstrated experience in managing a small team;
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills;
- Proven ability to influence a diverse set of stakeholders;
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
To find out more about this truly unique and rewarding role, please APPLY NOW!