My client is opening up a second store in Melbourne this year. There is a opportunity for you to be apart of the brand in the established Chadstone location or NEW store to opening in Melbourne's CBD. You must come for luxury Management background.
About the Company
My client is exclusive and impressive. Offering women's and men's ready-to-wear, handbags, shoes, accessories, eye wear and fragrance. This is the couturier of uncompromising standards. This iconic fashion house defined the concept of modernity and elegance through the mastery of techniques and the use of innovative fabrics. Still they continue to uphold the vision through exquisite techniques, masterful cuts and by constantly pushing boundaries. Due to the success of the brand, they are opening a beautiful new store in Melbourne's CBD.
This position is responsible for managing the shop according to the company principles and guidelines, reflecting the company image and representing the company to its customers. Formulate and implement policies and strategies and business plans of the store to achieve or exceed sales, profit and cost objectives. Maintain positive customer relations and monitors customer feedback. Train, motivate and develop YOUR team to provide the desired standards of service and ensure succession. Driving the team and the company forward to meet and exceed targets and KPI's, YOU WILL be rewarded for your hard work and efforts with a lucrative base salary AND generous bonus structure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To provide a clear and positive vision of the business to the team to achieve the sales objectives set for the boutique including average sales per transaction, unit per transactions, capture rate, etc
• To lead and motivate retail sales team to provide excellent customer service and achieve sales targets
• To formulate and implement policies and strategies in the area of business development
• To optimise stock levels and sell-through by knowing the trends and communicating with the merchandising team
• To oversee daily operations including housekeeping, staff training, inventory management, complaints handling, etc
• To ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency in accordance with standards and requirements
• To guide the team to develop strong customer database with high potential profiles and maintain good relationships
• To develop sales and management skills of your team and monitor their performance regularly
• To ensure proper stock takes are conducted monthly to ensure accuracy and prevent stock discrepancy
• To Integrate new joiners and foster a motivating work climate
• To ensure the upkeep of the selling space and the image of the store by following the Visual Merchandising guidelines
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply. Interviewing asap
Recruiter for this role: Bianca Damiani
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bianca Damiani on 0424 921 *** quoting the reference number above or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.