Our CBD based, financial services client has an urgent requirement for a Mulesoft Developer to join their team on an initial 12-month fixed-term contract.
This is a senior position and requires extensive experience in integration development, applications development, coupled with strengths with the Mulesoft Platform.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in an Applications Development role, with a focus on system integration
- Extensive experience in delivering business value through technology including integration platforms, especially MuleSoft enhanced by knowledge of operational processes and methods.
- Extensive experience in delivering technology using waterfall and Agile approaches within project governance and frameworks.
- High level of skills and experience in the resolution of IT problems and issues and in mitigating operational risk.
- High level of skills and experience in the analysis of IT requirements and the design and deployment, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of IT systems.
- Demonstrated skill and experience with Integration – MuleSoft platform
- Anypoint Studio
- Mule 4
- Experience in designing and building Mule applications targeting superior performance and throughput with large payload will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated substantial understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and ability to problem solve, triaging where required.
- Experience in CI/CD will be highly regarded.
- Experience in message-based integration with Common Data Model (CDM) is highly regarded.
- An understanding of API led connectivity design pattern.
- An understanding of Service Oriented Architecture principles including Web Services.
If you are interested in this position and have extensive experience with the skillset required for this role, please apply today.