Inbound Customer Service
Our client is seeking an experienced Inbound Customer Service Officer who enjoys building connections with clients and key stakeholders through simple and engaging interactions.
- Provide empathetic customer service through respect, understanding and effective communication.
- Deliver on individual and team Operation Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure customer complaints are effectively managed and escalated as required.
- Liaise with internal service providers and external customers, whilst maintaining effective working relationships at all times.
- Ensuring customer interactions are handled in a timely manner in line with our service level agreements.
- Proactively manage risk
- Actively manage own performance, development and career including evidence of cross skilling and an increase in baseline skills.
- Collaborate within the team, sharing knowledge and assisting colleagues and other teams as required.
- Positively participate in team meetings and demonstrate adaptability and team work to alter shifts to meet operational demands, where required.
What We Are Looking For:
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer experience background - ideally 12 months working within the banking and finance industry
- Self-drive and able to work autonomously,
- Have proven experience of achieving KPI's.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Being adaptable to process and technology changes within the business
If you believe you have the experience and skill set required to fill this position, please submit your application through the "APPLY NOW" button. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.