- 8+ years of experience in software engineering
- Strong knowledge and professional experience developing applications using APEX.
- Strong Oracle Database development skills using SQL and PL/SQL.
- In depth knowledge of RESTful Web Services.
- Experience integrating with and building extensions for Oracle Cloud Applications (Fusion SaaS).
- Knowledge of Database Administration.
- Experience in unit testing, debugging, code organization.
- Good Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver effectively as part of a remote team as well as independently.Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
: Product Development
: Yes, 25 % of the Time
: United States
: Regular Employee Hire