Qld Regional Sales Manager - Medical Devices
About the Role
The Successful Applicant
- Position is for a 1st line Sales Manager
- Reporting to Regional Head of Sales
- Must have previous Sales Management experience
- Recruitment, skill development, in-field coaching, performance counselling, training etc
- Providing Leadership, support & motivation
- Develop relationships with key clients, associations etc
- Build relationships with key stakeholder - Sales, Marketing & Medical Information
What’s in it for you?
- Degree qualified - Science or business related (preferred but not essential)
- Minimum 2 years people management experience in Medical
- Ability to lead, manage & develop a successful team
- Passionate about coaching & motivating a team to success
- Initiative and the ability to liaise across all departments
- Strong sales results in previous roles
- Ability to analyse data & help develop business plans
- 2 years Specialty experience
- Must be able to travel
- Excellent salary package
- Personal training & ongoing development
- Stable company with strong reputation
- Long term career prospects
- Flexible salary packaging options
Is a multinational company. They are proud of their high-performing people who are passionate about and committed to improving the lives of Australians through the delivery of innovative healthcare.
Natasha Gaskin on 0418 656 ***
- Send your CV via SEEK
- Call for a confidential chat
About EvansPetersenWhy work with EvansPetersen? We specialise in recruitment within the pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industry.
We have developed an outstanding network of clients, as well as a very thorough knowledge of the Healthcare industry. How? Because we’ve all worked in it ourselves as reps, managers, marketers - not just recruiters! We support our candidates by offering a personalised and experienced approach, every step of the interviewing process.
Please follow us on our LINKEDIN page; EvansPetersen Healthcare
This opportunity is only open to candidates who are eligible to work in Australia and hold the appropriate visa to work permanently