Emergency Consultant - TQEH
Job no: 720133
Work type: Part time
Location: Adelaide CBD
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network - The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Total Indicative Remuneration MD-2 $320,800/$594,570 (pro rata)
- Temporary up to 31/7/20 and part-time working 18.75 hours per week
The Emergency Consultant is required to:
- To provide clinical services of the highest possible standard to Emergency Department patients, both in terms of individual performance and by clinical leadership and contribution to a multidisciplinary approach to the delivery of patient care.
- Provide a professional medical service in accordance with Departmental, Hospital and regional policy manuals and documents, and with the Professional standards of the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine.
- Active involvement in teaching trainee medical officers, interns and medical students and, where appropriate, nursing and allied health.
- Participation in clinical audit and quality, safety and clinical risk management activities.
- Participation in research and continuous medical education activities.
Fellow of the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine or equivalent qualification registrable with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) as a Specialist in Emergency Medicine. Demonstrated ongoing participation in continuing professional development since attaining specialist qualification.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant Immunisation screening.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
720133 Emergency Consultant - TQEH.pdf
Advertised: 27 Mar 2020 Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: 05 Apr 2020 11:55 PM Cen. Australia Standard Time