Senior Employment Relations Lawyer | Leading Independent Firm | 3-5 Years PAE
- A reputable national firm within the Employment sector, known for their excellent workplace culture and career development programme.
- With a client focus, the close-knit team provides specialist experience across a range of quality employment relations and safety matters.
- Working with experienced Partners in a close-knit team, the role will see you gain experience in complex workplace relations and safety matters including but not limited to:
- Drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts;
- Enterprise bargaining agreements;
- Front and back end workplace health and safety matters;
- Unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations;
- Restraint of trade issues; and
- Workplace harassment and bullying claims.
- To be successful in this role you will have 3-5 years PAE within the field of employment and workplace relations.
- Are either at SA level or ready to step up from Associate level.
- You will be looking to grow your technical skills and develop your career within employment law and have the ability to work autonomously within a close knit team.
- Lastly, a good sense of humour will serve you well in this team as whilst they're professional in their approach to their work, they also enjoy a laugh and don't take themselves too seriously.
APPLY NOW At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:
- A range of unique and generous employment benefits, a highly competitive remuneration and exceptional mentoring opportunities will be awarded to the successful candidate.
SER2020273 and email your Resume to either:
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
- Ena Pita - ***@lawstaff.com.au
- Trudy Reading - *****@lawstaff.com.au
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Additional information
- Client Focus | Close-Knit Team
- Provide Quality, Specialist Experience Regarding Employment Matters
- Highly Competitive Remuneration | Career Development Opportunities!